Life is #water. Water is a very precious natural resource. It is a basic requirement of all living beings as well as a precious quality. Humans, plants, and animal life require water. World Water Day, observed on March 22 since 1993, highlights the importance of freshwater. The World Water Day Summit hosted by LOGYTalks is a 24-hours event taking place on March 22nd to raise awareness of the 2.2 billion people who do not have access to clean water and to address the global water shortage. It also aims to motivate people to become more informed about water-related issues and to take action to make a difference.
- Boost your visibility and demonstrate your expertise
- Present to a diverse audience from 136+ countries.
- Keep your recordings online for all our visitors to see.
- Organize your own paid conference and get 80% of the earnings.
- Increase your brand awareness and tell your story.
- Expand and Broaden your network.
- Strengthen your ties with the market.
- Speak and convey directly your message to a target audience of 1300+ registered attendees.
- Get a pass to attend the whole summit.
- Participate in sessions from well known leaders
- Network and learn.
- Get access to recordings from all our previous summits.
- Join and participate in an international summit with simultaneous translations.
Discover the agenda of this summit:
We would like to thank our partners fo this summit